1. Apple's first-generation Apple watch
There are not many Apple Watch discounts this year, but If you are prepared to getting one during the holiday 2015, then you should not miss this chance. Target is offering a $100 gift card when you buy an Apple Watch.
- Black Friday Price: Starts at $349, but you get a $100 Target gift card when you buy any Apple Watch.
- Normal Price: Starts at $349
- Timing: Starts Nov. 25
- Where to buy: Target, online and in stores.
2. Cheaper iPad Air 2
There are many deals for the iPad Air 2 this year, so pick one at the reasonable price.
Best Buy is slashing $100 from the 16GB and 64GB iPad Air 2, and $125 on a 128GB model. Best Buy opens its doors at 5 p.m. local time on Thursday, then close Friday at 1 a.m. before opening again at 8 a.m.—or you can shop online.
Target is all about gift cards this year. When you buy an iPad Air 2, starting at $499, you'll get a free $150 Target gift card. iPad Air purchases, which start at $399, come with $100 gift cards, and the $269 iPad mini 2 comes with an $80 gift card. You can take advantage of Target's gift card offers starting Wednesday both in-store and online.
At Walmart, a gold 16GB iPad Air 2 is $399—a $100 discount. Walmart's sales kick off online at 12:01 a.m. Pacific on Thursday morning and in-store at 6 p.m. that evening—yes, right after dinner.
Related to: Wooden iPad Stand Holder
3. iMac, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro
Best Buy is selling the 11-inch MacBook Air at a $120 discount. You can get it at stores or online.
- What it is: The 11.6-inch MacBook Air with 4GB Memory and 128GB Flash Storage.
- Black Friday Price: $779
- Normal Price: $899
- Timing: Nov. 26-28
MacBook Pro with Retina display at a $150 discount, now at only $1,349.
Related to: Beautiful Wooden Stand for Macbook
4. Beats headphones
Beats Solo2 wireless headphones are $225 at Target, down from $300.
Powerbeats2 wireless Bluetooth earbuds, which are designed for exercising, are $100 at Best Buy, down from $200.
Staples is also offering huge discounts on Beats Executive noise-canceling headphones, at $200 compared to $300, and Studio wireless headphones, at $250 compared to $380.
5. iPhone 6s
Now Let's go to check the black Friday deals 2015 for new iphone6s.
- Best Buy: iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus – purchase or lease of phone after iPhone 5 or later trade-in (guaranteed $200 Best Buy gift card)
- eBay: $819 128GB iPhone 6s (save $30)
- eBay: $719 64GB iPhone 6s (save $30)
- eBay: $629 16GB iPhone 6s (save $20)
- Target: $249.99 16GB iPhone 6s Plus with 2-year Verizon or Sprint plan (save $50)
- Target: $149.99 16GB iPhone 6s with 2-year Verizon or Sprint plan (save $50)
- Target: 64GB iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus also available for discounted prices when purchased on contract
- Target: $0 down for 16GB iPhone 6s (save $50 and $250 Target gift card for well-qualified quests with installment billing activation)
- Walmart: iPhone 6s with 2-year contract AT&T and Verizon (save $100 and get $100 Walmart Black Friday Gift Card)
Amazon also offers variety of deals on this black Friday, including TV, Video & Audio, camera, etc. Visit their official website to find your interesting deals.
Source from: Best Apple Black Friday deals 2015: iPhone 6s, iPad Air, Apple watch and Macs