1. Camera360 Ultimate
X'mas Pack for Camera360
2. Camera ZOOM FX
- Live previews of some effects, e.g. frames, buddies
- Silent camera (if device supports)
- Tweak hardware options: autofocus, whitebalance, nightshot...
- Settings for iso, focus metering, brightness, exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpness (based on device)
- 1-click upload photo to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, etc.
- XHDPI support
Pudding Camera is another app that you can use to customize your photos with. With its effects, it can make your photos look as if they have been taken with an analog film camera. Best of all, it is free.
5. Photo Grid HD
The app is the best collage creator on Android, which can make your photos collection into amazing collages. Adding photos is easy, and with a bit of clever cropping and placement, you can make fun mementos of trips and events. Even if you’re a photography amateur, you can add a bit of class and artiness to your photos with this fun app.
• Instagram gains one new user every second
• Each day on Facebook 300 million photos are uploaded
• One billion photos have been taken with the app
• There are roughly 58 photos uploaded each second
You can download the latest Instagram App from here.