We can do nothing if your phone is run out of battery, and most of smartphones fail in giving a long battery life, so I put the tips about how to extend the battery life in the first place. There are several tips that you can do to extend the battery life of your Phone.
For me, the Easy Battery Saver app is the best app that can help you prolong the battery life of your smartphone as it manages everything from the active applications, to the background, to the web browser. Make sure download one Power Saving app on your phone.
Make sure that you have turned Bluetooth and Wi-Fi off while you are not using your phone. For Galaxy note2, turn off the S-Pen detection to save some precious minutes in your battery life.
For more detailed information, you can view this article: Galaxy S3 Battery Life: 11 Tips And Tricks To Get The Most Power Out Of Your Android Smartphone
2. Video multi-tasking
media player like MX Player to help you.
Turn on Pop Up Video Pop Up Video
- Touch Apps > Video Player, Select a local video file to begin playback.
- Touch Pop up video. If the control menu is hidden, simply touch the video to unhide the menu.
Sharing Content with S Beam
- Open the content you want to share. You can share your favorite pictures, videos, contacts, web page links, even links to an application on Google Play™ Store.
- Touch the devices together, back to back.
- On the device you are sending the content from, the screen will show Touch to beam. Touch the content on the screen to begin the beaming process. When prompted, separate the two devices and the content will begin to transfer.
Both of the super phones have S Voice built in, an intelligent voice recognition service that can act as your personal assistant. Everything will be easier with its help, like check the weather, compose an e-mail, and even launch other apps or more. Like if you shout "shoot" at your phone and it'll take the photo. View this guide to get started: Use your voice to take pictures with the Samsung Galaxy S III
5. Direct Call
The Direct Call feature will automatically call a contact if their log, contact, or message details are on the screen and you move the handset to your ear. Direct Call can be switched on and off in the Motion section of the settings menu.
6. Smart stay
Personally, this is my favorite special feature. Smart stay uses its front-facing camera to see if your eyes are still looking at the screen. If it finds them, it’ll keep the screen t active, rather than let it sleep. You can activate the feature from within the Display submenu of the full Settings menu.
7. S Pen (stylus)
More detailed tips about the S Pen, view this article to help: Samsung Galaxy Note II S Pen tips and tricks
If you have any other good tips to recommend or question, welcome to leave via the comments.