1. Apple Offering $50 Off Apple Watch With New iPhone Purchase in Select Apple Stores
If you are apple fans and are prepared to get the new iPhone 6s and apple watch, we have good news to you. Apple has started a new limited time in-store promotion that offers customers $50 off an Apple Watch Sport or Apple Watch with the purchase of any new iPhone, including the latest iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
But there are limits:
- They’re only running the promotion in a handful of stores in California (Burlingame, Chestnut Street, Corte Madera, Hillsdale, SF, Stonestown) and Massachusetts (Boylston Street, Burlington, Cambridge Side, Chestnut Hill) — not online.
- The deal only applies if you’re buying an iPhone and an Apple Watch both at the same time on one transaction.
- This activity runs from October 30 through November 15, 2015.
2. Apple Watch sales topped $1.7 billion in five months
Though Apple have showed detail sales for its new Apple Watch, but disclosures made by the company this week reveal that the wearable device reached more than $1.69 billion in sales by the end of September.
As the Christmas holiday is coming, will you get one or give your friends as a gift?
3. Top selling bands for apple watch from focuseak.com this week.
Due to the beautiful design of Hermes bands, we announced the Hoco 3in 1 single tour double tour cuff bands, which is compatible with 38mm or 42mm of Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch, Apple Watch Edition. The Third Party Apple Watch Hermes bands from Hoco features high quality soft leather and comes with black, brown, blue and red colors.
Thanks friends from Singapore, Malaysia, USA, Thailand, Mexico and Brazil, etc.
4. Recommend: Wood Bamboo Apple Watch and iPhone Charging Stand
This bamboo wood charging dock is a great place to keep your Apple Watch and iPhone clean and safe while charging. Enjoy fast free shipping, only $12.99.
You may also like:
Review: COTEetCI Aluminum Apple Watch and iPhone Charging Stand Dock
5 Best third-party Apple Watch Bands and Straps, Customize your style
Source from: Apple Watch News, Bands and Accessories Round UP In October