What May Come on March 14 on Samsung galaxy s4?
Samsung Galaxy S4 Rumors: View from The Outside
- Screen: The Samsung galaxy s4 is said to feature a slightly larger 4.99-inch Full HD SoLux Display with a reported resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, which comes out to be an extremely dense-looking display at 450+ ppi, slightly less than the new released HTC One (469ppi).
- Size and Weight: The Samsung Galaxy S4 is said to measure 140.1 mm x 71.8 mm x 7.7 mm, just 0.1 mm thicker than the depth of the iPhone 5 from Apple. The galaxy s4 is rumored to have a weight of 138gm, up on the 133g S3.
- Available Color: Galaxy S4 will come in black and white, no original blue included.
- Processor: Samsung Galaxy S4 is said to feature a new Exynos 5 Octa CPU, with its eight cores running at 1.8GHz clock speed. It's coupled with a PowerVR SGX 544 graphics processor, with 2GB of RAM onboard. Still, there have been rumors of niggling problems with the Exynos 5 prior to the S4's launch, so there could still be a few Qualcomm handsets in the pipeline.
- Camera: According the news from CNET, Samsung galaxy s4 will have a 13-megapixel rear camera with 1080p video capability, a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Until now, we are not sure that if Samsung will adopts any of the new photography technologies on its Galaxy S4, just like The HTC and Nokia did on their flagship. The new HTC One features a new 4-megapixel "Ultrapixel" camera and is said to captures 300 percent more light than current competing smartphone sensors.
- Storage: The Galaxy S4 will be available in three storage options – 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB.
- Software: We expect the Galaxy S4 to run Android 4.2 with Samsung's own TouchWiz 6.0 user interface over the top. Used by all of Samsung's Android devices, including its smartphones, tablets and the Galaxy Camera, TouchWiz makes major aesthetic changes to Android and brings Samsung's 'designed for humans, inspired by nature' theme introduced last year with the S3 to the forefront of every device. And According to a New York Times report Samsung galaxy s4 will include eye-tracking technology that turns your eyeballs into page scrollers. The phone will track a user’s eyes to determine where to scroll.
- Other Features: Wireless Charging, better NFC
If Samsung follows the same plan as last year, the Galaxy S4 could cost $199 for 16 GB or $249 for 32 GB. Without a two-year contract, it is possible that Samsung could sell the new handset at $599 and $649, for 16 and 32 GB storage models, respectively, like it did last year.
So what is your opinion about the Samsung galaxy s4? Welcome to Share your ideas.