Processor: CNET also point out that the device is going to powers with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 at 2.3 GHz clock speed parried with 3GB LPDDR3 RAM.
Camera: Rumors said the device will equip with a16-megapixel rear camera with GPS by OmniVision (Rumor also side Nexus 5 will have a Nikon camera) and a 2.1 megapixel front facing camera. The back camera is capable of recording 4K video and the front camera is capable of recording 1080p video.
Memory: It's also rumored Nexus 5 come in the standard 16/32/64GB storage options with no expansion as Google would still want Nexus devices owners to tap into Google Drive for their space requirements.
Battery: 3,300mAh lithium polymer battery
Software: The handset reportedly runs on Android 5.0 “Key Lime Pie,” the next version of Google’s mobile operating system and may feature some sort of gesture-based controls.
Price: The low price tag has always done the LG Nexus 4 well, so Google would be daft to ask for more. We may be looking at $300 for the 16GB and $350 for the 32GB LG Nexus 5.
Other features: Qualcomm RF360 (LTE 150Mbps and HSPA+), front stereo speakers, integrated DVB-T / ATSC-antenna and gesture like controls (navigation, zoom, etc.).
The Nexus 5 appears to be amazing in every aspect! So that is the question: will you buy the Galaxy S4 after shipping or wait for the release of Nexus 5? Welcome to share your comments below.
- Display: 5-inch full HD Super AMOLED; 1,920×1,080 screen, at 441 pixels per inch.
- Processor, RAM: North American version’s quad core Snapdragon 600 and the international version’s octa core Exynos chip, 2 GB of RAM.
- Memory: internal storage ranges from 16 to 64 GB, expandable memory
- Camera: 13-megapixel back-facing camera, 2-megapixel front camera and sports several new camera software features. Dual Camera combines video or images from the front and back cameras, under a variety of templates. Also included is Drama Shot, which takes bursts of shots and combines them automatically into a collage.
- Battery: powers with a 2600mAh battery
- Software: The Galaxy S4 will ship with the latest version of Android, 4.2.2, runs its own operating system. New features include: Smart Scroll, Smart Pause, S Health, S Translate and so on.